Sunday, February 24, 2013

You must know Me – February 24, 2013



My children, many only know about Me they do not know Me, I am not a reality, alive to them. Each one must know Me for real, for who I am and what I am able to do. I am alive! I am Omnipotent, I Reign, I am in control. I live in the hearts of My beloved children, they are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. Do not be satisfied to only know about Me, you must get to know Me for real, for who I truly am. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. If you diligently seek Me, you will find Me and I will reveal Myself to you. I am alive, I am able to do the impossible, I am not limited nor restricted by what people think and their knowledge about Me. I do as I please. I am in control. I am who I said I am, The Almighty, your Creator, the King of kings and Lord of lords before Me every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that I am Lord.  Get to know Me for real, I am alive!

Many diligently study the Scriptures because they think that in them they will find Me and have eternal life. The Scriptures only testify about Me, you must get to know Me for real. If you are willing and determined and you seek Me diligently, you will find Me and get to know Me. Nobody else can seek Me for you, it is all between Me and you. The more you seek Me the better you will get to know Me for who I truly am. I give Life, I am alive and I am the righteous Judge.

Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you. I will say to many in that day: Go away, I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? Do you know Me and do I know you? Seek Me while I can still be found. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. Do not lose hope or give up but keep seeking Me because many give up to quickly, they are not serious or determined enough to get to know Me for themselves. I force no one. I am always available day and night for anyone who seeks Me. Show Me that you truly love Me and want to get to know Me for real. I do not disappoint. I am always faithful to those who diligently seek Me with all their heart. I know every heart and all motives. Nothing can be hidden from Me. Many only pretend, they only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me, they do not know Me for real and they think that I am pleased with them, I am not. You must know Me and I must know you. Do you know Me and do I know you? That is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget