Tuesday, March 12, 2013

About your relationship with Me, to know Me – March 12, 2013



My children, it is all about your relationship with Me, to know Me for who I am and what I am able to do. I must be a reality to you. I am alive! I have risen and the same Spirit that raised Me from the dead, lives in My beloved children. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You belong to Me not to yourselves anymore. I bought you with My Blood on the Cross. I paid the ultimate price for you out of love and I care for you.

My children, I want each one of you to have your own personal relationship with Me, not just some of you but each one of you. You must get to know Me more and better every day. Do not look at each other and their relationship and experiences with Me. Seek Me for your own supernatural experiences. Work on your own personal relationship with Me daily. Do not be satisfied or complacent by only knowing about Me, that is not enough and not pleasing to Me. You must know Me for real, it is about your relationship with Me, to get to know Me. Spend much time with Me in prayer, wait on Me, listen and hear from Me for yourself. I am the only Good Shepherd and My sheep hear My voice, they listen to Me and they follow Me only. They do not know the voices of strangers and they run away from them. Few are My sheep, because few know Me, they listen to and follow Me. Do you?

Those who tell you, that I am only speaking through them, are the strangers, the deceivers that I warmed you to run away from. Run while you can, but run to Me and not to anyone else. Seek to have your own relationship with Me, so that you can get to know Me for real for yourself. Listen, hear My voice, obey and follow Me. I will guide and lead you every step of the way. I will not fail you. Strangers will fail you and will lead you astray from Me. Come follow Me and stay with Me all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget