Friday, March 15, 2013

Be serious and do not play – March 15, 2013



Many of My children are not serious, they play around, fornicate with the world and still think that they have much time left. They do not realize it can be their last day today, they might die and where will they spend eternity? That is why you must always be serious and not play around and think that you have time left. Do not take a chance it can be fatal. The devil has lulled many asleep, they think they have time to play that is why they are not serious about their relationship with Me and their eternal destiny. I know every heart and all motives. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me. You must be serious, do not play. If others play, do not play along with them. You must take a stand, decide and separate yourself. It will cost you, you will pay a price, if you want to be serious and do not want to play along with others anymore. You will be hated and persecuted, that is the price you will have to pay for being different, but it will not be in vain, you must endure until the end. Let no one take your crown. Be serious and do not play. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction.

My children, you must be light in darkness but sadly many who think they have light in them are full of darkness. They are the same as the rest of the world, no difference, it is because they are not serious, they play and they think that I am pleased with them, but I am not. I am holy and I do not change. You must also be holy because without holiness no one will see Me or enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived. My everlasting Kingdom is a Kingdom of righteousness and holiness. I have one standard for all. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. Be serious and do not play. Playtime is over. Are you ready, pleasing to Me? I am the righteous Judge and I show no favoritism or partiality. Wake up! Repent before it might be too late. Be holy, be serious and do not play.

Dream: I saw people who were not serious with their walk with Jesus falling into a huge hole, they stretched their hands out and scream for help. I heard a voice said: “Pluck them out.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget