Saturday, March 23, 2013

Believe and trust Me – March 23, 2013


My children, many of you only believe in Me, but you do not trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do. It is because you do not know Me for who I truly am. You must get to know Me for real. I am alive and I am all powerful, not limited or restricted by anyone or anything. What is there that I am not able to do? Is My Hand too short to help, to deliver, to heal? What is there that I am not able to do? I do as I will, nobody is able to stop Me. I am The Almighty, The Creator of Heaven and earth. I am omnipotent, believe and trust Me.

My children, you must walk by faith and not by sight, like so many of you do. Many of the things that you relied on will be taken away. Your faith will be tested. Will you stand the test? When I come will I still find faith? How many live by faith? And how many obey and follow Me wherever I guide and lead them, by My Spirit? Few, very few, because most only believe in Me but they do not trust Me. They hope and trust in people whom they can see and hear. They do not walk by faith but by sight only. I am not a reality to them, they only know about Me that is why they only believe in Me but they do not know Me that is why they do not trust Me.

You must get to know Me, have your own supernatural experiences with Me, do not be pleased with less. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. If you draw near to Me, I will draw near to you. If you diligently seek Me with all your heart you will find Me and I will reveal Myself to you. Do not only believe in Me but trust Me also. Ask and it will be given to you. Do not doubt Me and do not be double minded. Believe and trust Me and experience Me for real, for who I truly am, and what I am able to do, the impossible, in all circumstances. Do you believe and trust Me? Or do you only believe but do not trust Me? You have to decide to believe but also to trust Me or else your faith is worthless.

Come My children, put all your hope and trust in Me, your Creator and in no one else. You all need Me and will need Me more in these last days. My promises do not fail. But you must believe and trust Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget