Monday, March 18, 2013

Come to Me and do not go to people – March 18, 2013


My children, the problem with many is that they do not come to Me but they go to people. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me. I know every heart and all motives.

Many do not come to Me for help but go to people, because they do not know Me for who I am and what I am able to do.  I am not a reality to them, but I am alive. I know everything, the end from the beginning. I am in control. I am all Powerful.

Is there anything that I cannot do? Is My Hand too short to help? Have I failed you yet? Come to Me with all your needs, do not go to people. People will always fail and disappoint you because they are fallible, but I will not. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I do not change. What I promise I do, My promises do not fail. I am no man that I will lie, but do you trust Me?

If you go to people and not to Me then you do not trust Me for who I am. I am not a reality to you. Am I not better than any earthly father? Am I not your Heavenly Father, your Creator, who loves and who cares for you. I have a plan and purpose with you, you are unique, chosen and called by Me for My Kingdom purpose. I cannot force anyone to come to Me. I am always available, day and night, I am not far away, I am where you are. Come to Me and do not go to people.

I have all the solutions. I will help you, if you come to Me. I must be your Source of life and no one else. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. I am the Light of the world, the Prince of Peace, the peace Giver. I give peace to My children which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil. Put all your hope and trust in Me. Come to Me with everything and do not go to people. I can do the impossible in all circumstances, I am not limited or restricted, but people are. Who do you trust more, Me or people?

Get your focus on Me. I will not fail you. I will work all things out for good at My time. Trust Me, I love and I care for you. Come to Me and do not go to people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget