Sunday, March 10, 2013

Come to Me – March 10, 2013



My children, you must come to Me, without Me you can do nothing. You all need Me. I am the Source of Life. I am the Light of the world, the Prince of Peace, without Me there will be no true peace only turmoil, but My children will have My Peace which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil. Trust Me for who I am.

Many do not come to Me because they do not know Me for who I am, and what I am able to do. I am a stranger to them, they only know about Me but I am not a reality to them. I am alive, you must all come to Me. I am always available day and night, I never slumber or sleep. You have no excuse. I reward those who come to Me.

If you seek Me diligently you will find Me and I will reveal Myself to you. I am the One who knows everything, who has all the answers and who is able to do the impossible. Is anything too hard for Me to do? My promises do not fail and I do not change. You do not receive because you do not ask from Me. If you do not ask you will not receive, but you must also believe when you ask. Ask according to My will and not your own. My will be done. I know best and I am in control. I will work all things out for good at My time. Trust Me, I am always faithful, I do not fail.

Many are not in right standing with Me that is why they do not come to Me. Sin separates them from Me and takes their confidence away. Repent and come to Me yourself, you must work on your own relationship with Me, nobody else can do it for you. Do not try to hide or run away from Me. You are ever before Me. I know all your thoughts, nothing about you is hidden from Me. I see and I hear everything. Come to Me, you all need Me. I love and I care for you.

 “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget