Friday, March 1, 2013

Darkness and deception – March 01, 2013



My children, you must be vigilant, pray without ceasing. Darkness and deception is increasing and many are in darkness and in deception already, more will go into darkness and be deceived. Evil is increasing, so is deception, because many love darkness more than light. They do not love light nor do they want to come to the light because they do not want their evil deeds to be exposed. They think nobody knows and sees what they are doing and hiding. I know it all. What can anyone hide from Me? You are all ever before Me. I even know all your thoughts. It is better to expose all darkness and to come out from deception than to stay in it and perish. The truth sets free not lies. Truth gives Life and lies result in death. Seek truth for yourself from Me. I am the Truth, the only Way and the Life Giver, besides Me there is none and will never be, do not let anyone deceive you. Stay awake, watch and pray.

My children, take heed to My warnings so that you will not fall prey to those who are leading the masses into darkness by their huge deception. Do not believe and trust everything that you hear, see or read for truth. Only My Spirit of Truth is able to guide you into all truth. Trust and follow no man or no woman, only Me for darkness and deception is increasing. Many have led My children astray from Me and I will hold them accountable if they do not repent in time. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

My children, the enemy of your soul will do everything possible to try to deceive and to get you into darkness. Do not give him any foothold. Watch and pray, listen and obey My Spirit who will guide and lead you every step of My way and will warn and reveal darkness and deception to you. You will not be in darkness if you stay with Me, obey and follow Me. I am the Light on your path and the Light of the world and I expose all darkness and deception. Follow Me.

2 comments:

  1. amen, thank you sister, your posts are always so encouraging. God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the glory to Jesus, without Him, I can do nothing. He loves and He cares for us. May Jesus bless you also and keep you safe in this time.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget