Thursday, March 14, 2013

Do not look back – March 14, 2013



My children, do not look back, or you will not make progress. Holding on to the past will prevent you from moving forward and fulfilling your purpose, My will for you. You cannot change the past. Leave the past behind and learn from your mistakes. Do not focus on the past. Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom to stay on course and to move forward with Me. You cannot lag behind, you must follow My pace, one step at a time. If you keep looking back you cannot move forward and will be left behind. Make a decision, stop looking back. Focus on Me and My Kingdom, My plan and purpose with you, that which is ahead, not on what is behind you. Focus on the things above what are of eternal value not on the things that will perish.

Learn from your past, focus on Me, move forward so that you can grow spiritually. You will stagnate if you keep looking back and focus on your past. Lot’s wife looked back and turned into a pillar of salt. Do not become like her. I know what you have been through. Nothing is hidden from Me but if you want to move ahead you must trust and follow Me. Leave the past behind and move forward with Me. Take that decision, or you will stagnate, become a pillar of salt.

Let the past be the past now for good. The devil wants to keep your focus on the past. Do not fall prey to his schemes and lies. Get the past behind you and move forward. Follow Me, one step at a time. I go ahead of you and will open doors for you at My time. I will make a new way, I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth but you must not look back but follow Me without doubt and wavering. Follow Me willingly and blindly. I will not fail you, trust Me. I am in control and I know My plans for you, they are good. Your future is in My hands. Let Me be in control and guide and lead you My way. I know best. Follow Me and do not look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget