Monday, March 4, 2013

Endure and never give up – March 04, 2013



My children, you must endure and never give up until the end. Do not let the devil lie to you. His plan is to get you discouraged, to lose hope, so that you will give up on Me. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold but resist him and he will flee from you. Believe the truth and reject his lies. You know he is your enemy and will try his utmost to get you to give up on Me. Do not listen to his lies but believe and ponder on the truth. I am for you and not against you and if I am for you who can be against you? He who is in you is Greater than him who is in the world. I will never leave you nor forsake you and will be with you always. My promises do not fail but My time is not your time. I will work all things out for good at My time. Stay faithful and obedient to Me. Endure no matter what you have to go through, if you give up, it will all be in vain.

Trust Me, I will not disappoint you, but you must listen to Me, obey and follow My guidance and leading every step of the way. I go ahead of you, to show you the way that you must go, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you at My time. I am the Light on your path. You will never be in darkness if you listen, obey and follow Me. Stay focused and on course. You will face obstacles along the way but you are able to overcome each one of them. I am with you always to help and to sustain you. Without Me you can do nothing. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit. Be strong and courageous, endure and never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget