Thursday, March 7, 2013

Focus on Me – March 07, 2013


My children, many are busy with other things that are more important to them, their focus is not on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You must choose. You either submit willfully to Me and My authority, let Me be in control and focus on Me and My Kingdom or you will perish. Pray, seek Me, yield to My Spirit all the time, that is how you keep your focus on Me. My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth and into My perfect will for you.

Do not allow anything to distract you and take your focus off Me and My Kingdom. Do not allow other things to be more important. It is all about Me, to do My will, to be pleasing to Me. I must be in control of your life.

Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, then I will add all the other things unto you at My time. I know what you need. I know everything about you. I know what My plan and purpose is for you. I will not fail you, but you must constantly keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom. Obey and follow Me every day according to My plan and purpose for you.

I am the beginning and the end of your faith. I am able to finish the good work that I started in you, but you must keep your focus on Me and stay with Me. Many do not stay with Me, they lose focus and stray from Me, that is why they are lost, deceived and in darkness. You must force yourself to keep your focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Decide what is more important to you, the things above that is eternal or the things of this world that will all perish? Keep your focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom and you will not be disappointed. I do not fail. I will work all things out for good at My time. Trust Me and keep your focus on Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget