Friday, March 22, 2013

I am all Powerful – March 22, 2013


My children, I want to encourage you, do not fear but be courageous in these last days, stay steadfast. All that was foretold must come in fulfillment at the appointed time. You are not in darkness. Nothing is out of My control. I know the end from the beginning. I see and I hear everything. Nothing is hidden from Me. I am omnipotent, I Reign by My great Power and Glory. I am the King of Glory. Is anything too hard for Me to do? I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever, I do not change. I am all Powerful.

You must get to know Me for who I truly am and what I am able to do. I am alive. I am not limited or restricted. Nothing can stop My Hand. All power and all authority belongs to Me. I am, I was and I am to come, The Almighty, the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

My children, do not fear what you will have to go through and fear no one but Me. You will be hated even more, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom, but great will your reward be in Heaven. Stay faithful to Me even unto death. Do not deny Me then I will also deny you. Do not be discouraged or lose hope.  Put all your hope and trust in Me, I am all Powerful, able to do the impossible.

Call on Me, I hear and I will answer you. I never slumber nor sleep, always available for My children, day and night. I am with you always. I will never leave you nor forsake you. No weapon formed against you will prosper and you will refute everyone that tries to accuse you. If I am for you, who can be against you? He who is in you is Greater than he who is in the world. Do not fear, trust Me, I am for you and not against you. I will not fail My beloved children. Keep your focus on Me, I am all Powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget