Thursday, March 21, 2013

I force no one – March 21, 2013


My children, I call many to come and follow Me but only few are willing to obey and follow Me and are willing to do My will. I force no one and there is no favoritism or partiality with Me.  It is everyone’s own choice if they are willing. Many started good but then they strayed from following Me, My way and doing My will, they became disobedient to Me. They chose to go their own way, follow their own plans, not willing to continue to do My will and still they think that I am pleased with them and that it is acceptable to Me. They are only deceiving themselves and others. I am in control of My everlasting Kingdom and My will, will be done but I force no one.

My children, do you want to follow Me and do My will? Be willing, submit yourself totally to Me and My authority. Let Me be in control. I will work all things out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose for you. I will not fail you. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you every step of My way, to do My will. Yield to My Spirit. I go ahead of you to show you the way that you must go. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors for you at My time so that you can do My will. Trust Me for who I am, what I am able to do and do not limit or restrict Me.

First count the cost, because you will pay a price if you want to obey and follow Me, My way and want to do My will because if you withdraw you will not be pleasing to Me and will not be fit for My Kingdom. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven, it will not be in vain. I will not disappoint you but you must be willing to lay down your own life for Me and My Kingdom. Are you willing? Because I force no one to obey, follow and do My will. It is your own choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget