Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Many deceivers and much deception – March 19, 2013


My children, take heed, I warn because I love and I care for you. There are many deceivers and much deception all over the world and it is increasing. Not everything that you hear, see or read is truth, much is deception. Do not be deceived. That is why many are deceived and in darkness, they do not realize it. They believe and have accepted lies for truth, but all is not truth. The only way that you will know the truth and that you will not be deceived, is to make sure with Me. Listen and obey My Spirit. My Spirit will warn you of deceivers and deception and will guide you into all truth, trust nobody else. Yield totally to My Spirit, do not resist or grieve My Spirit.

I warn and I call many out, few take heed, that is why they are still in darkness and deception. Those who have ears to hear will hear but those who refuse to listen will perish. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. The truth is available. I am the Truth, the Way and the Life but many do not want Me, the Light of the world. The one who rejects Me, rejects eternal Life and will be condemned.

The devil, has deceived many with all his lies that is why they are in darkness and deception. He has lulled them asleep, they are in stupor and do not realize the state that they are in. That is why they are still in bondage and not free because the one who I sets free will be free indeed. Only the truth sets free not lies.

My children, you must listen, obey and follow Me only. My Spirit of Truth will guide and lead you every step of My way. Let no one deceive you, or lead you astray from Me. Do not fall prey to the deceivers and their deception in this time. Be vigilant, watch and pray, trust and follow no one, but Me. The enemy will appear as an angel of light, do not be deceived. Not everyone is who they pretend to be. Listen to and follow Me only. I will not fail you. Trust Me, there are many deceivers and much deception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget