Saturday, March 16, 2013

Many will have to choose – March 16, 2013



My children, many are not in My truth, that is why they are deceived and in darkness. They have accepted lies for truth. They made up their own truth and believe it for truth, but all is not truth. That is why many are in darkness, in bondage, sick, in captivity, they need truth because only truth sets free, not lies. If I set you free, you will be free indeed. You can be free but you must be willing to seek the truth from Me and to accept the truth. I can set you free but then you must choose truth above lies. Many will have to choose.

The truth is not popular because many love lies more than truth, because it is more acceptable and beneficial and it justifies wickedness. Many must choose or they will perish, if they continue to believe lies for truth. Seek truth before it might be too late.

My children, you must choose for yourself, nobody else can choose for you because each one will bear the consequences for their own choice. You must be willing, submit yourself totally to Me and My authority. You must allow My Spirit of Truth to guide you into all truth. Yield totally to My Spirit, listen and obey My Spirit. Do not resist, grieve My Spirit like so many do. You must decide to accept the truth. I force no one. I will also not strive with anyone forever. Many must choose between lies and truth.

That is why many are on the broad way to destruction, not knowing it, because they have accepted lies for truth. They are deceived and in darkness, on a way that seems right to them but its end leads to destruction.

The only way that you can know if you are in all truth, is if you ask Me. I am the Truth, the Way and the Life. There is none like Me and will never be and let no one deceive you. If you seek truth from Me, you will find truth. I am Truth. If you refuse to seek truth you will perish in your deception of lies. That is what the devil wants, he will do everything possible to keep you deceived. Many must choose now, truth or lies? They will bear the consequences of their choice. Trust and follow no one but Me. Deception and darkness is increasing. Many must choose now, who they want to follow, Me or people? I want My children to obey and follow Me. I love and I care for each one but you must choose. Many will have to choose now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget