Saturday, March 30, 2013

Neither I nor you can force anyone – March 30, 2013


My children, neither I nor you can force anyone to accept the truth. They must decide for themselves, they will either accept or reject the truth, but will bear the consequences for their own decisions. You must speak the truth out of love and because you love the truth, not many love the truth, that is why they are deceived and in darkness and will perish if they are not willing to seek the truth for themselves from Me and accept the truth and love the truth and reject all lies. Only truth sets free not lies. That is why many are still in bondage and not free. If I set you free you will be free indeed. You can be free but then you must be serious, seek the truth and accept it. My Spirit of truth will guide you into all truth. Yield therefore to My Spirit, do not resist or grieve My Spirit. I will not strive with anyone forever and I force no one. There will come a day then it will be too late. If you seek Me diligently you will find Me, if you find Me you will find Truth. I will guide and lead you by My Spirit every step of the way.

I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, there is none like Me and will never be. Let no one deceive you. Seek the truth for yourself from Me. I will not fail you.

My children, you must not compromise the truth in these last days to be pleasing nor acceptable to    people. You must stand for truth and speak it boldly, stay strong and be steadfast.  You will be hated for the truth, but they hated Me first. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. It will not be in vain. Stand for truth. Love the truth and speak the truth only. Some will accept it and others will reject it but remember neither I nor you can force the truth onto any one. They have a free will and must choose for themselves, truth or lies? Do not lose heart or hope. Stay faithful and obedient until the end.  I am with you always and I will never leave you nor forsake you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget