Monday, March 11, 2013

Never give up – March 11, 2013



My children, you must endure, press on in harder but never give up, then it will all be in vain. Do not despair and lose heart. I am with you always. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Is there anything that is too hard for Me to do? Is anything about you hidden from Me? Do not listen to the lies of the devil, his plan is to let you give up on Me and he will do everything possible to get you to despair and to lose heart. Have I failed you yet? The devil will do everything possible to hinder and stop you from doing My will. You must not fall prey to him, you know his schemes, resist him and he will flee from you. You must stay steadfast and never give up on Me until the end. If you withdraw or deny Me you will not be pleasing to Me or enter into Heaven. You will be hated, persecuted and some even killed for My Name and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven if you endure and not give up. Let no one take your crown.

My children, take courage, continue, obey and follow Me and do not stray or give up. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you. Yield to My Spirit. I will not fail you. I know My plan and purpose for you. Trust Me and follow Me willfully. I go ahead of you, do not lag behind or try to go ahead of Me and never stray or give up. Follow Me, one step at a time, one day at a time. I go before you, to show you the way that you must go. That is why you cannot follow after anyone else but Me. I am able to make a way for you where there is no way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors according to My plan and purpose for you in My everlasting Kingdom. Trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do.  I will work all things out for good at My time. I love and I care for My children, I do not want anyone to perish. Endure until the end but never give up. You will not be disappointed. I do not fail, trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget