Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Not everyone is willing – March 13, 2013



My children, I call many to follow Me but not everyone is willing and I force no one. You must decide for yourself because nobody else can do it for you. You must obey and follow Me, My way, wherever I guide and lead you, by My Spirit, every step of the way, according to My plan and purpose for you, to do My will and not your own. Nobody else knows what My plan and purpose is for you, only I know. I am in control of My everlasting Kingdom. I am King and must also be in control of your life. You must be willing to submit totally to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way because I know My plans and purpose for you, but you must be willing because not everyone is willing.

You must count the cost when you decide to obey and follow Me because you will pay a price for your willingness and obedience to Me and My Kingdom. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. It will not be in vain. Do not love your own life more than Me then you are not worthy of Me or My Kingdom, be willing to lay your life down for Me. I know every heart and I know who are serious and willing and who only pretend. There are many pretenders, who only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me, that is why they also do not obey and follow Me, My way. They serve Me their way and they do their own will not Mine and I am not pleased with them although they assume that I am. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived. Let no one take your crown. Be willing and determined yourself to obey and to follow Me, My way every step of the way, until the end. I will not fail you and you will not be disappointed. With the willing and obedient I will fulfill My Kingdom plan and purposes. I am not limited or restricted by no one. I am able do what I promised. My promises do not fail and I do not change.

Are you willing to obey and follow Me, My way? Trust Me. I am with you always. I go ahead of you and will never leave you nor forsake you. Follow Me, My way, and do My will. My will, will be done with the willing, because not everyone is willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget