Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Not My will – March 26, 2013


My children, it is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent to have eternal life. But many choose not to repent, they love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. They do not want to come out from darkness to receive light from Me. I am the Light of the world, without Me, they will perish in darkness. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I call many out, but few are willing to come out to receive Light. I force no one. Everyone must choose for themselves and bear the consequences. I love and I care for all that is why I continue to warn because it is not My will that anyone perish. Come out, repent before it might be too late. You must be light and not darkness.

There are also many who pretend that they have light in them but it is actually darkness. They are deceived and deceiving others by believing lies for truth. It is not My will that they are deceived and in darkness. If they seek truth they will find it. I am the Truth and I do not change. My Spirit of Truth will guide each one into all truth.

Many are following their own ways, doing their own things and not My will and they still think that I am pleased with them, while I am not. You must submit your own will to My will and seek to do My will according to My plan and purpose for you, in My everlasting Kingdom. My will be done and not your own or that of anyone else. I am in control. You cannot please Me, if you do not obey Me and follow Me, My way. Listen and yield to My Spirit who will guide and lead you into My perfect will, every step of the way. Do not lean on your own understanding but trust Me and do as I command you. I will not fail you.

My children, obey and follow Me and no one else. It is not My will that anyone stray or be led astray from Me and perish. Therefore, trust and follow no one but Me only. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, there is no one like Me and will never be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget