Saturday, March 2, 2013

Obedience – March 02, 2013



My children, very few obey Me. You must be serious, I seek total obedience to Me and My Kingdom. You will learn obedience through much suffering. You can spare yourself suffering if you will submit to Me, listen and obey Me and do as I guide and lead you and not as you please. You must deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way and not your own way. My will be done and not your own will. You will obey and follow Me according to My plan and purpose for you. I do not force anyone, but you will bear the consequences if you are disobedient to Me and reject My authority.

Many are not obeying or following Me, they are disobedient and they still think that I am pleased with them, I am not. They only seek things their own way, not My way. I am in control. I am King. I am to be feared. You must have reverence for Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Many fear people but they have no fear for Me that is why they disobey Me, they do not truly know Me. I am to be obeyed and feared, for I am the only One who is able to throw into hell. Let no one deceive you. I seek total obedience from every one of My children and not just from some. Many think that certain things are not applicable to them. I have one standard for all My children. There is no partiality or favoritism with Me. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. All disobedience to Me will be punished. Those who continue to be disobedient to Me will be doomed, they will perish. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived and let no one take your crown. I seek total obedience from every one of My children. You must be willing and seek to do My will and obey Me. I love you and I care that is why I warn. Do not despise My discipline and when I reprove you, it is to teach you obedience to Me. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent. Obey Me and live refuse and you will perish in damnation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget