Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pray - March 03, 2013



My children, you can all pray. A world is dying without Me, it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life, but I cannot force anyone, they must decide. Darkness is increasing because many love darkness more than light. Pray for a Spirit of repentance to come over the earth. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Pray and plead for mercy for souls to be spared and saved in these perilous times. Stand in the gap for souls and pray according to My will. I will reveal people to you to pray for, some specifically, others you must just pray as if you pray for yourself.  Everyone is able to pray even the little children. I hear and answer prayer. There is power in prayer and it can change things. Do not look at others, you yourself must pray, be an intercessor. You can never pray enough, but many do not pray. Come before My Throne of grace and plead for mercy for souls, not only for your own loved ones and friends, but for the whole world. There are many who do not have anybody to pray, stand in the gap for them. Many of your brothers and sisters all over the world are also in need of prayer. There might be a city or country I want you to intercede for. I know everything, that is why you must inquire of Me and listen to My Holy Spirit and pray in the Spirit and My Spirit will intercede according to My will for those I want you to pray for, for lost souls, the sick, those in bondage in prisons, the martyrs. They all need prayer. Continue to pray and do not stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget