Saturday, March 9, 2013

Stay faithful to Me – March 09, 2013



My children, you must stay faithful to Me until the very end. Let no one deceive you or let you astray from Me. Stay with Me all the time, listen, obey and follow My guidance and leading only, every step of the way, wherever I guide and lead you. I know the way. Trust no one else, but Me, I will not fail you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am with you always. I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning. I reveal new and hidden things at My time according to My plan and purpose as I wish. Do not lean on your own understanding of how you think that things will work out, then you will be disappointed. Stay faithful and trust Me.

Never lose hope and give up, then it will all be in vain. Never deny Me then I will also deny you. Many denied Me already and many more will in these perilous times. Trust and follow no one but Me, stay faithful to Me. I am always faithful, I am your example of faithfulness, even unto death on the Cross. You must also stay faithful to Me until the very end. Many have denied Me already and more will deny Me in this time for the acceptance and approval of people and out of fear. Do not fear anyone that is what the devil wants, you only need to fear Me who is able to throw into hell. I am for you My children and not against you.

My promises do not fail. Trust Me and keep your focus always on Me. I who am in you is Greater than him who is in the world. If I am for you, who can be against you? No weapon formed against you will prosper. You must stay faithful to Me and endure until the end, no matter what you will have to go through. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My everlasting Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven.

My children, you must believe the truth and reject all lies. Many have accepted lies for truth that is why they are unfaithful to Me and I am not pleased with them. They are deceived and in darkness and they are deceiving others and lead them astray from Me. I will hold each one accountable for their deeds, good or evil. The unfaithful must repent, become faithful to Me and obey Me, or they will perish. Seek the truth from Me and let no one deceive you. I am the Truth, the Way and the Life there is none like Me and will never be. Let no one deceive you and take your crown. Listen, obey and follow Me only. I will not disappoint you but you must stay faithful to Me until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget