Monday, March 25, 2013

The truth is being released – March 25, 2013


My children, the truth is being released all over the world. Those who have ears to hear will hear. Not all will accept the truth because many love lies more than truth because their deeds are evil. Lies are more acceptable because it justifies wickedness, but it is not pleasing or acceptable to Me. That is why many are deceived and in darkness because they have accepted lies for truth. The truth is being released to set those free who are in deception and in darkness. Only the truth sets free not lies. I am the Light of the world, in Me there is no darkness. My children must be light and not darkness themselves. That is why the truth is being released again all over the world to set My children free from lies.

My children, each one must listen and obey, yield to My Spirit of Truth who will guide you into all truth. My Spirit will expose all the lies and release the truth to you, but you must be willing to accept the truth and reject the lies that you might have accepted for truth. Many do not want to accept the truth but those who continue to reject the truth will perish. I force no one, I know every heart and all motives. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent and have eternal life. I am holy and I do not change. You must change and become like Me, holy, or you will not see Me nor enter into Heaven. The truth cannot change. I am the Truth, the Way and the Life and those who seek for truth will find truth. I am the Truth. The truth is being released all over the world.

My children, be My truth warriors. Be willing to release more truth as My Spirit reveals it to you and guide and lead you to do according to My will. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit. My Spirit will not strive with you forever. Love truth and reject lies. I want My children free that is why the truth is being released all over the world. I have one standard for all. I am the righteous Judge. The truth is being released. Accept it and you will live, reject it and you will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget