Friday, March 8, 2013

The wicked will perish – March 08, 2013



My children, those who have ears to hear will hear. Mercy time is running out for the wicked, if they do not repent, they will perish. I warn out of love and because I care, but there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance for the wicked. Today is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised. I will not strive forever with the wicked. It is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent to have eternal life. I force no one to repent, to turn away from their wicked ways, to accept Me as their Savior and Lord. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, without Me there is no Life but death. That is why the wicked will perish. Many are dying daily without Me, that saddens My heart. I died for all out of love.

My children, you must not stop warning the wicked. They must repent, turn away from their wicked ways while they have the opportunity and obey and follow Me, My way and do My will. Do not lose hope but pray for souls to be spared and saved in these perilous times. Pray for a Spirit of repentance to come over the world so that more will repent, receive grace and mercy from Me. There will come a day when it will be too late, then the wicked will perish.

Not everyone will be saved, because many refuse to repent, to accept Me as their Savior and obey Me. Those who continue to rebel against Me, who harden their hearts and keep mocking Me will perish in their wickedness and will only have themselves to blame.

My children, be serious yourselves and be always ready. Be humble, have a repentant heart and make sure that I am pleased with you because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I am holy and I do not change. You must be holy because without holiness no one will see Me or enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you. The wicked will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget