Wednesday, March 27, 2013

They do not know Me – March 27, 2013


My children, this world needs Me, but they reject Me, because they do not know Me for real. They do not have true knowledge of Me for who I truly am and what I am able to do.  I am the only true Solution for this world. There will be no true peace without Me. I am the Prince of Peace, I am the Light of the world, without Me there will be darkness. I am who I said I am, The Almighty, the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Before Me every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that I am Lord.

Do you know Me for real? Many only know about Me and they must seek to get to know Me for who I truly am. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. The one who seeks Me diligently with a sincere heart will find Me. If you draw near to Me I will draw near to you and I will disclose Myself to you as I wish at My time. I am not limited nor restricted I am God Almighty, your Creator and the Creator of the universe. Is anything too hard for Me to do?

My children, pray for those who do not know Me, pray for mercy that they will be spared and saved in this time and that they will get to know Me before it might be too late. That is why many continue to mock and scoff at Me and blaspheme My Holy Name, is because they do not know Me, they are foolish. My Name is the Name above all other Names. I am to be feared, honored and revered, not mocked and scoffed. May they all repent in time because it is not My will that any one perish but have eternal life. I am the righteous Judge.

Seek to know Me more and better for who I truly am for yourself. Praise and glorify Me, the true and only Living God. I am real and I am alive. If you seek Me you will find Me. I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget