Thursday, March 28, 2013

Trust Me – March 28, 2013


My children, you can trust Me, I am the One who loves and cares for you, I am always faithful and I do not disappoint. I am the One who died for you, who shed My Blood on the Cross out of love. I paid the ultimate price for you. You do not belong to yourself anymore but to Me. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. Yield to My Spirit. You can trust Me for who I am and what I did out of love. I am trustworthy. I am able to finish the good work that I started in you but you must trust Me and stay with Me until the end. Many are not faithful to Me anymore, they strayed from Me. Their hope and trust is not in Me but in fallible people. Repent, come back to Me before it might be too late. Trust and obey Me and follow Me My way and do My will.

You must decide to trust Me, no matter your circumstances, do not lean on your own understanding but keep your focus on Me and not on anything else. I am able to do the impossible but you must trust Me. I will work all things out for good at My time. My promises do not fail, I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. You might change but I do not change.

My children, you must put all your hope and trust in Me, the One who loves and cares for you. Do not doubt Me but trust Me. Give the devil no foothold and do not fall prey to his lies. Trust Me and let Me be in full control and let Me have My way with you, My will be done. Submit totally to Me and My authority. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you. I will not fail you but you must obey and trust Me that I will do what I promised. I am better than any earthly father, I am no man that I will lie. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. If things do not work out the way that you want or thought,  you must not lose hope, be disappointed or be disheartened but still trust Me that I am in control, I know best and will work it out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me! Do you trust Me?

2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget