Sunday, March 24, 2013

Until the end – March 24, 2013



My children, you never know when it will be the end for you, that is why you must always be ready. The end may come suddenly, when you least expect it. Many die every day and without Me, they are doomed, lost for eternity. It is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent to have eternal life. That is why I warn and keep calling many to repentance, because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. If it is your end today, will you be ready, pleasing to Me? Will I allow you entrance into Heaven through the Narrow Door? I am the only Door and the only One who can allow you entrance or refuse you. That is why you must always be ready, pleasing to Me, do not take a chance. Many will try to enter but few will be able. Strive hard until the end.

My children, you must obey and follow Me every step of the way until the very end. If you withdraw, give up on Me, then it will all be in vain. You must endure, stay faithful to Me and My Kingdom until the end. There is no other way. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. Let no one deceive you and take your crown, or lead you astray from Me. Stay with Me and follow Me, My way and do My will as I guide and lead you until the end. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit. I will not fail you. I am with you always until the end. Time is in My Hand, for everything there is an appointed time. My time is not your time. I am in control. I work all things out for good at My time. Trust Me. I will never leave you nor forsake you but you must stay with Me, obey and follow Me until the end. You will not be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget