Friday, March 29, 2013

Warning: Neither serious nor listening – March 29, 2013



My children, many are not serious nor do they listen to My warnings, they will not be ready nor be prepared for what is yet to come. Everything that was foretold will happen at My appointed time. I am in full control. I know the end from the beginning. I gave many warnings and I am still warning but many are neither serious nor listening at this late hour and will bear the consequences for their disobedience. Playtime is over. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance for those who are neither serious nor listening to My warnings which are going out throughout the world now. I will not warn forever.

Judgment will come when they least expect it. It will come suddenly on them and they will have no time to prepare. It will catch many unprepared and many will die if they do not repent in time. I warn, take heed, repent and be ready. Make sure that I am pleased with you, in that day it will be too late. Mercy time is running out. Today is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised and might be too late. Every day, many are dying without Me and it is not My will that any one perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I force no one, but I warn out of love and because I care. Repent, be serious and take heed to My warnings or refuse and you will perish in your stubbornness, rebellion and disobedience towards Me. I am the righteous Judge. The mockers and scoffers will not mock and scoff much longer. They will perish in their foolishness if they do not repent in time. The world will be in awe of My judgments.

Be serious, listen and you will live but if you refuse you will perish. Only those whom I am pleased with will be under My guidance and protection and I will warn them before I judge. Listen and pay close attention and follow My orders. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit. I will not strive with anyone forever. Repent! Prepare, be ready, judgment is coming for those who are neither serious nor listening to Me.

My children, the line is drawn. Pray and plead for mercy for souls to be spared and saved in this time. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Make sure that you yourselves are ready and prepared. Ask Me, I am the only One that knows everything. I will not fail My beloved children but you must be serious, listen to Me and obey Me every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget