Sunday, March 17, 2013

What will I say to you? – March 17, 2013


My children, are you still faithful and obedient to Me? Many were but they are not any more. If you want to spend eternity with Me you must stay faithful and obedient to Me until the end. Not everyone who confesses that they know Me and say to Me, Lord, Lord, will see Me or enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you and do not deceive yourself. I will say to many in that day: Go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that will matter in the end. You do not want to be disappointed.

My children, it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I force no one. I love and I care for each one and that is why I warn so that you can repent and be ready all the time because you never know when it might be your time, it might be today. Will you be ready, be found worthy to enter through the narrow Door into Heaven? What will I say to you?

You have today, make sure with Me, that I am pleased with you for tomorrow is not promised and it might never come. Let Me search your heart to see if there is anything in you that is not pleasing to Me so that you can make right and be ready. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. Do not wait, never take a chance because you never know when it is your time, then it will be too late. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Now is mercy time, tomorrow might be too late.

Many are deceived and in darkness and still think that they are pleasing to Me, but they are not. I am holy, I do not change and you must also be holy, because without holiness no one will see Me, nor enter into Heaven. I am the righteous Judge, the only One who will allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you. What will I say to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget