Monday, April 8, 2013

Be encouraged – April 09, 2013


My children, be encouraged and do not lose hope or be discouraged. Put all your hope and trust in Me. I do not fail. I am in control. I know the end from the beginning and nothing is new or can be hidden from Me. Keep your focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom and not on the earthly manmade kingdoms, they will not last but will be destroyed but My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last and stand forever. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Am I your King? Trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Let Me be in full control and I will work all things out for good at My time according to My purpose. I know best.  

Stay steadfast in these last days My children. I am for you and not against you. I build you up and do not tear you down. My plan and purpose for you is good. The devil is lying to you. He has destroyed many with his lies and seeks to destroy more. Give him no foothold. That is why many of My children are discouraged, it is because they listen to the lies of the devil and reject the truth. You must reject all lies and believe the truth only. Do not fall prey to the schemes and lies of the devil. Resist him and he will flee from you. He who is in you is Greater than he who is in the world. If I am for you who can be against you? Trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do, the impossible in all circumstances. Is anything too hard for Me to do? Is My Hand too short to help? Ask Me, believe and trust Me for who I am, be encouraged and do not be discouraged.  

2 comments:

  1. I want to encourage you and your husband. I have been witnessing people who were saying all kinds of things against your husband.(online attacks.) Be ye angry and sin not. It really makes me sad that people attack like that, yet say that they are in the body of Christ. I am thankful that you are not stopping any of your videos, and that you continue to do as the Holy Spirit guides you to do. Its heart wrenching, because we know and recognize each other in the body of Christ, yet some are pointing fingers and accusing, and they cant see that you are in the body, and that they are blind and are being deceived; not walking in the love of the brethren. They are contentious. It truly makes me sad.1 John3:22-24. You are right to ignore them, for all they want to do is fight, and not pray. If we truly love the body, we pray for His people to be strengthened in their faith and in their prayers, not attack each other. Thank you both for your continued work in our Lord. My heart is very sad about all this.-kmichelle.
    Side-note: I apologize if I have posted this in the wrong area, and I give you the authority to post any or all of this in any area, if you feel led to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement KMichelle. We appreciate it and you said it right. We are just servants who do the will of our Master, seeking to be pleasing to Him. He said we will be hated by all men but we must endure until the end. If God is for us, who can be against us? We can just pray for our enemies because we love them. That is what Jesus told us to do and He was our example. May Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time. Much love and we pray for you. Christiena.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget