Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Be light – May 01, 2013



My children, you must be light in this world, your light must shine in darkness. You cannot hide. You must be My light carriers wherever I guide and lead you to do My will. There your light must shine. Many are still in darkness because they are deceived by lies. There are also those who call themselves My children but they are also in darkness and deceived, the light in them is not light but darkness. You cannot love the world and Me. You must be different, separate, you are in the world but not off it. You were in darkness but now you must be light to those in darkness, you must not be darkness yourselves.

You, My children are the light of the world, like a city on a hilltop, it stands out, it cannot be hidden. Your light must shine so that others can see there is light and all is not darkness. If your light shines, it will draw others to Me the Light of the world and there is no darkness with Me.

Make sure now that you have enough oil in your lamp, so that your light will shine all the time until the end and not diminish or die out. Be wise and not foolish. Always have extra oil so that you can shine in darkness, no matter how dark it might be.  Be shining lights for Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

My children, will never be in darkness if they stay with Me, I am the Light on their path and the Light of the world. Without Me there will only be darkness. Have light and be light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget