Friday, April 19, 2013

Be steadfast – April 19, 2013



My children, you must be steadfast in these last days. Do not look to the right or to the left. Keep your focus on Me, obey and follow Me only every step of the way. I will not fail you. Many are falling away from their faith in Me because they do not know Me for real, I am not alive to them. They only know about Me, they have no personal relationship with Me. You must get to know Me for real for who I truly am and for what I am able to do, the impossible in all circumstances and every situation. Nothing is too hard for Me to do, I am able. Your faith will be tested. You must stay steadfast until the end. Let nobody deceive you and take your crown.

Many are deceived and in darkness because they were not steadfast in their faith in Me. They listen and follow after people who are deceived themselves, who do not know Me. Trust and follow no one but Me.

You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. No matter what you will have to go through, endure and stay steadfast through it all until the end. It will not be in vain and you will not be disappointed if you endure. Many give up to easily, they do not endure, press on in harder. They are not steadfast in their faith in Me. Do not be one of them, then it will all be in vain. Be steadfast, unmovable, determined not to lose hope or to give up on Me until the very end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget