Friday, April 12, 2013

Be willing – April 12, 2013



My children, you must be willing to obey and follow Me, My way, according to My plan and purpose for you. I force no one. I am in control of My everlasting Kingdom and My will, will be done. I am King. I am to be feared and revered and no one else. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously for their own deeds, good or evil. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I see and I hear everything. I know every heart and all motives.

Be willing to do My will and not your own. Submit yourself totally to Me and My authority. Be willing and let Me be in control. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, wherever I guide and lead you. There is no other way, but to obey and follow Me every step of the way as My Spirit guides and leads you. Do not look at others, you must focus on your own walk with Me and seek to do My will according to My plan and purpose for you, it is good. Only I know what that is, that is why you must follow Me and no one else. Yield totally to the guidance and leading of My Spirit and do not grieve or resist My Spirit. Listen and obey Me. I am with you always and will never leave you nor forsake you. Nothing will be in vain and you will not be disappointed. Trust Me.

No one can follow Me or do My will if they do not hear My voice, listen and obey Me. Be willing and seek to hear My voice, be holy and do My will. My will be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget