Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Do not accept lies – April 18, 2013


My children, you must not accept lies for truth. That is what the devil wants and he is your enemy. He is the father of all lies, he came only to steal, kill and destroy. He is a murderer from the beginning. He works with lies not the truth. He hates the truth. He is the deceiver. That is why many are deceived and in darkness because they have fallen prey to the devil and his lies. I came so that you can have life and life in abundance in Me. I am the only Truth and truth sets free not lies and if I set you free you will be free indeed but many accepted lies for truth and that is why they are not free indeed and that is not My will for My children. I want My children to be free so that their joy can be full in Me. I am who I said I am, The Almighty, able to do the impossible, but you must believe and trust Me for who I truly am and for what I am able to do. Do not accept lies for truth, but renounce all lies and accept only the truth. Truth sets free and then you will be free indeed and have much to be thankful for.

My children, you must watch what comes out of your mouths and be careful what you think. Do not speak lies, make sure that only truth comes out of your mouth and not lies. Do not let lies and deception take root in you, it will destroy you. Give the devil no foothold with all his lies, reject all lies and do not accept any lies for truth. Lies kill but truth sets free and gives life. I want all My children to be free. Keep your focus on Me and the truth. My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth. Yield therefore totally to My Spirit of Truth and let My Spirit guide and lead you every step of the way. Do not accept lies from the enemy but reject all lies. Seek the truth from Me, I will not disappoint you. I love and I care for you. You will be thankful for knowing and accepting the truth. Love the truth. I am the Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget