Sunday, April 7, 2013

Do not be ignorant – April 08, 2013


My children, do not be ignorant to the truth. Listen when I speak to you. Listen to Me and you will live but ignore Me and you will certainly perish. There is no time to be ignorant. You are in the last days, do not ignore My warnings and when I speak or reveal something to you in this time. It is serious times. You must be serious and pay attention, yield totally to My Spirit all the time. My Spirit will guide and lead you every step of the way. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit. I will not strive with anyone forever. Many died without Me already and many more will if they stay ignorant. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one and there is no favoritism or partiality with Me.

My children, only the truth sets free and that is why you must not be ignorant to the truth. Seek the truth for yourselves from Me. I am the Truth, the only Way and I give Life. There is none like Me and never will be. Let no one deceive you, do not be ignorant to the truth. If you seek the truth from Me, you will find it, but if you ignore the truth you will perish.

Do not be stubborn, now is the time that you must totally submit to Me and My authority. Let Me be in full control. I know the end from the beginning. You must obey and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you in this time, every step of My way. I will not fail you but if you are ignorant I will not force you to obey and to follow Me. Decide for yourselves. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. Do not be ignorant, it will cost you and then you will only have yourself to blame. Come now and follow Me only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget