Friday, April 26, 2013

Do not look back – April 26, 2013



My children, you must not look back, that is why many cannot move forward with Me or grow spiritually, they keep looking back. Their past, failures and mistakes hold them back from moving forward. You must leave the past behind for good. It is your choice, you must decide, take a stand today, be determined not to look back and do not let your past be a hindrance, obstacle in your way to obey and follow Me.

Be willing to leave the past behind so that you can obey and follow Me, My way, wherever I guide and lead you by My Spirit every step of the new way. I go ahead of you to show you the way. I will make a way where there is no way, I will make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth before you. I will open doors for you all in My time. I know My plan and purpose for you, it is good and I will work everything out for good at My time. Let Me be in full control, I am able to do the impossible. 

Trust Me and do not look back. The best is yet to come. Keep your focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. My promises do not fail. Take one day at a time and follow Me, My way. I will not fail you I am always trustworthy and with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am there for you to help and sustain you along the way, wherever I send or take you to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. My will be done, that is My plan and purpose for each one of My beloved children. Obey and follow Me and do not look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget