Sunday, April 21, 2013

Draw near to Me – April 22, 2013


My children, if you draw near to Me, then I will draw near to you also. Many do not seek Me, that is why they do not find Me and that is why I am not a reality to them. They only know about Me, I am not real and alive to them and they are satisfied. If they draw near to Me I will draw near to them and I will reveal Myself to them so that I will be a reality to them. I am always faithful and I reward those who diligently seek Me. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I love and I care for each one but I force no one. You must be serious and determine, seek Me.

Many do not want to draw near to Me because they are not in right standing with Me. That is why many are deceived and in darkness also. You must be holy for I am holy and I do not change. Only the pure in heart will see Me.

You are in perilous times and each one of you must draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. Listen, hear from Me, obey and follow My guidance and leading every step of the way. That is the only way that you will be under My protection. There is no other way than to obey and follow Me, My way.

If you need answers and guidance, draw near to Me, be persistent, pray and wait on Me and I will draw near to you. I know best and have all the answers. I know My plan and purpose for you but you must draw near to Me to receive from Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget