Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I am able – April 25, 2013


My children, do you truly know Me for who I am and for what I am able to do? Is there anything that I am not able to do? Is My Hand too short to help? Do you believe and trust Me that I am able to do the impossible? No matter the situation or circumstances, I am able to do the impossible because I am who I said that I am, The Almighty, The Creator of Heaven and earth. What is impossible with people is possible with Me, because I am able.

Many do not know Me for real, that is why they do not believe and trust Me that I am able to help, to supply in all their needs, to work everything out for good at My time. I am not their Source of life. Their hope and trust is in fallible people because I am not real and alive to them. They only know about Me and that is pleasing to them but not to Me. They do not know their Heavenly Father, that I am better than any earthly father can be. I love and I care for each one and want My children to know Me for who I truly am and for what I am able to do. You all need Me and will need Me even more in these last days. Your faith will be tested and will you pass your tests? Many failed their tests because they do not know Me. Each one must get to know Me for real. If you seek Me, you will find Me. Ask according to My will and it will be given to you so that your joy may/can be full. Do not doubt Me but believe and trust Me that I am able. Without faith it is impossible to please Me. You must believe and trust Me for who I truly am. Let Me be real and alive to you. Experience My wonders and miracles, have faith in Me. Do not lean on your own understanding, and do not limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Let Me be who I am for I am able to do the impossible. My promises do not fail. I am trustworthy, trust Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget