Friday, April 19, 2013

I am trustworthy – April 20, 2013


My children, I am always trustworthy and you must also be like Me. I died for all out of love and I care for every soul. It is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent to have eternal life. I cannot force anyone and there is no favoritism or partiality with Me. The one who seeks Me diligently will find Me and I will reveal Myself to you. If you draw near to Me I will draw near to you, because I am faithful and trustworthy. I do not fail.

My promises do not fail. I am able to fulfill everything that I promise, at My appointed time. My time is not your time and My thoughts are not your thoughts and My ways are not your ways. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding but obey and follow Me, My way, according to My plan and purpose. I know best. I am always faithful and trustworthy. I am who I said I am, The Almighty, the King of kings and the Lord of lords. The righteous Judge, who is trustworthy. I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. You can trust Me My children for I am trustworthy, I am not a man that I would lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. I will never abandon My own. I am who I said I am and I am able to do what is impossible with people. Do not limit or restrict Me with your own shortcomings. Believe and trust Me for who I truly am and for what I am able to do. Let Me be in full control and I will work everything out for good at My time.

Seek first My Kingdom and My Righteousness and then will I add all the other things unto you at My time. I am trustworthy, be trustworthy yourselves and do My will in My everlasting Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget