Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I do not fail – April 11, 2013



My children, you can trust Me, I do not fail. There is always hope with Me and I do not disappoint. My purpose and plan with each one is good. It is not to tear you down or to destroy you but to build you up according to My plan and purpose. I am for you and not against you. Do not allow the devil to lie to you. He is the destroyer, he hates you. I love and I care for each one but not everyone loves Me. I cannot force anyone. I died for all out of love and it is not My will that anyone perish, but that they repent to have eternal life. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. There is none like Me and will never be. I am the same, yesterday, today and will be forever. I do not change and I do not fail. You can trust Me. My promises do not fail but My time is not your time, My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts.

Deny yourself, pick up your cross everyday and follow Me. Stay with Me and follow Me, My way, every step of the way, until the end. You will not be disappointed. I will guide and lead you by My Spirit to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom and stay on course. I go ahead of you to make a way where there is no way, to show you the way that you must go, to make the crooked places straight before you and I make the rough places smooth. I open doors at My time for My plan and purpose and nobody is able to shut a door if I do not allow them. If I close a door, I will open another door, I am able. I do the impossible. I do not fail My beloved children. I am in control. I know best. I know My plan and purpose for each one of My children. That is why you must trust and follow Me and no one else. Yield totally to My Spirit, I will guide and lead you every step of the way. I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget