Monday, April 22, 2013

I do not fail – April 23, 2013


My children, believe and trust Me for who I truly am and for what I am able to do. I do not fail. I am no man that I will lie. I will not fail My beloved children, I love and I care for you. You can trust Me with all your heart and put all your hope in Me, I will not disappoint you. Let Me be in control of your lives and I will work everything out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose.

Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then will I add all the other things unto you because I do not fail. I am trustworthy and always faithful to My promises, they do not fail. Each one will come in fulfillment at My appointed time. I am in control. I know the end from the beginning and nothing is new or hidden from Me.

Many allow the devil to lie to them, they accept his lies for truth and that is why they do not believe or trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do, the impossible in every situation and all circumstances. They believe lies not truth, that is why they feel hopeless and are discouraged.  Trust Me, I do not fail. I am better than any earthly father, I will never abandon My own. I know each one by their name. Do not fall prey to the devil, give him no foothold. Reject all lies, believe and proclaim the truth because My promises do not fail. I am trustworthy able to do what is impossible with people. Put all your hope and trust in Me, obey and follow My guidance and leading every step of the way. I go ahead of you and I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget