Friday, April 26, 2013

I will make a way – April 27, 2013



My children, you must not lose hope or give up but stay faithful to Me and My Kingdom until the end. Endure and press on, no matter what you go through. Trust Me, I am able to do the impossible in all circumstances and every situation. I love and I care for you and will not fail you. I am always with you and I will never leave you nor forsake you. You are not on your own and I am for you and not against you and I am able to work everything out for good at My time. I will make a way according to My plan and purpose.

Do not be like the rest of the world who do not have hope because I am not their Source of Life. I am not their Savior, Lord, King and Master. Many do not know Me, it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I am the only hope for the world, I am the Prince of Peace but without Me there will be no peace, only turmoil.

I will make a way for My children in the midst of turmoil, because I am able. My children are not without hope and hope in Me does not disappoint. Do not be discouraged but trust Me, I will make a way. You are not orphans, I am your Heavenly Father, better than any earthly father. Trust, obey and follow Me, My way. I go ahead of you. Listen, obey and follow My guidance and instructions. I will not fail you. I will make a way where there is no way, I will make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth before you. I will open doors at My time according to My plan and purpose. Believe and trust Me, and do not doubt. I will work all things out for good at My time. I know best and I will make a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget