Sunday, April 28, 2013

If I am for you – April 29, 2013



My children, if I am for you, who can be against you? Do not be discouraged or dismayed and do not allow the devil to lie to you. He made you discouraged and dismayed with all his lies. He is a liar, thief, destroyer and murderer. Many fall prey to him because they give his lies a foothold, they ponder on lies and not the truth. You must reject all lies and only believe and speak the truth. The truth sets free not lies.

If I am in you, I am for you and not against you and I am Greater than the devil who is in the world. Do not fear, be courageous. No weapon formed against you will prosper. I am always with you to help and to sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am faithful and trustworthy.

My children, I am able to do the impossible. Believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do, and do not doubt Me. I am your Father who is better than any earthly father. I am able to work all things out for good at My time according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me and do not lean on your own understanding.  Let Me be in control, submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross everyday and follow Me, My way, wherever I guide and lead you to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. I will not fail you.

Continue to do My will. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom. Do not fear people but fear Me who is able to throw into hell. Stay faithful to Me and My Kingdom all the time, until the end. If I am for you, who can be against you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget