Saturday, April 20, 2013

My will be done – April 21, 2013


My children, you must seek to be pleasing to Me, to do My will all the time and not just when you want. I am in control of My everlasting Kingdom. Submit yourselves therefore totally to Me and My authority, let Me be in full control and I will work everything out for good at My time according to My will, My plan and purpose. There is no other way than My way and to do My will in My Kingdom. I am King, to be glorified and no one else.

You must deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me wherever I guide and lead you to be able to do My will. I do not force anyone. You must be willing to obey and follow Me. I go ahead of you, to show you the way that you must go, to make the crooked places straight. I will open doors for you according to My plan and purpose at My time. Nobody is able to shut a door if I do not allow them for I am in control. I open and close doors as I want to accomplish My will because My will, will be done.

Surrender all to Me and let My will be done.  I will not fail you. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Do not expect things to work out the way that you want or think, or else you will be disappointed. Seek My will in every situation and all circumstances and do as I command and instruct you. I make everything work out according to My purpose. My will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget