Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mysterious ways – April 02, 2013


My children, you must trust Me in these perilous times. I will be with you always and I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am your Father, better than any earthly father can be. Believe and trust Me, I work in mysterious ways and I reveal mysteries even beforehand.

I am alive, I am in control, I know the end from the beginning and I am the One who works in mysterious ways. I am who I said I am, The Almighty, who is able to do the impossible. Do not limit or restrict Me by your own shortcomings. I am able. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Do not think that things will work out the way that you expect, then you might be very disappointed. Put all your hope and trust in Me and let Me be in full control. Let Me guide and lead you one day at a time, every step of the way, one step at a time. Do not lag behind or try to go ahead of Me, it will not work. I know the way and I go ahead of you. I Guide and lead you by My Spirit, obey and follow Me wherever that might be. Listen, yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit. I will not fail you. Trust Me and see how I work all things out for good at My time. I am for you My children and not against you. Keep your focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom, not on the things of this world, it will all perish. My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last forever. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords who works in mysterious ways.

Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first and then I will add all the other things unto you at My time because I work in mysterious ways for My beloved children. Trust and follow Me, I am always faithful and trustworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget