Monday, April 1, 2013

No time – April 01, 2013



My children, there is no time to procrastinate, to take a chance or to play around, to fornicate with the world. These are the last days, you must be serious, and you must always be ready, seeking to do My will and to be pleasing to Me. You do not know when it might be your last day, you might die today, will you be ready? It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

My children, for those of you I said that you must go, be always ready, so when I said go that you will be ready, there will be no time. Do not procrastinate now. You must be ready now, waiting patiently on My orders. Do nothing on your own initiative and do not lean on your own understanding, trust Me with all your heart. Be ready to go when I say it is time to go and do not hesitate when I say that it is time to go. Listen, be more attentive to My Spirit. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit in this time, there is no time to be disobedient. The disobedient will be punished. I will not fail you. I am always faithful to My beloved children. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you. Seek Me more and hear from Me. If you do not know, do not assume and do not inquire from people, they do not know My plan and purpose for you. Seek Me and hear from Me only. There is no time.

My children, do not fear, nor be discouraged for what is yet to come. Everything that was foretold must happen at the appointed time. Know, I am in control. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is new or hidden from Me. The plans of the enemy are also known to Me. They can only do to you, what I allow them. Fear no one but Me and be courageous. I am to be revered, feared, honored and glorified. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

My children, there is no time, you must pray, intercede for mercy for souls like never before. Souls are dying every day without Me and more will if they do not repent now. It is not My will that they perish, but that they repent in time. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Now is mercy time, tomorrow might be too late. Do not wait, there is no time. That is why I warn now, take heed and be always ready. Seek Me like never before, there is no time to waste. Nothing is more important than to be always ready, busy doing My will in My everlasting Kingdom. What will it profit anyone if they gain the whole world but lose their own soul? Be ready yourselves and pray, plead for mercy now for the lost souls, intercede for them like you will for a beloved child, family member or friend. Pray without ceasing. There is no time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget