Monday, April 29, 2013

Pay a price – April 30, 2013



My children, if you want to obey and follow Me, you must count the cost first because you will pay a price. I also paid the ultimate price on the Cross with My Blood for every one out of love. You will also pay a price for Me and My Kingdom if you are serious, willing to obey and follow Me, and want to do My will.

You are in this world but not off it. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom. Do not fear those who can only kill your body but not your soul, fear Me who is able to throw into hell. People can only do to you what I allow them. I am in control. Do not love your own lives more than Me and My Kingdom. Be willing to lay it down, pay a price. Great will your reward be in Heaven. It will not be in vain. I am always with you and I will never leave you nor forsake you.

My children, stay steadfast and faithful to Me, no matter the price you will have to pay in these last days. Do not deny Me, then I will also deny you. Do not stray or withdraw from Me, then it will all be in vain and you will not be pleasing to Me. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you. You will pay a price. Let no one take your crown.

Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way, according to My plan and purpose for you. Do not look at other people. You will pay a price for your obedience. Are you willing to pay a price for Me and My everlasting Kingdom? Follow Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget