Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Repent! Now is mercy time – April 24, 2013


My children, I warn and call the world to repent because now is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised and mercy time is running out for many even this day. Every day people are dying without Me and more will if they do not repent while they still have the time and opportunity. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. I warn out of love and because I care for every soul but each one has a choice and must decide for themselves if they will obey Me and make Me their Savior and Lord. I am the only Savior, the Light of this world, the Prince of Peace the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Let no one deceive you because many are deceived, there is none like Me and will never be. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. I will allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you, there is no other way than the narrow way and there is only one Door. I am the narrow Door who will allow you entrance or refuse you. You must strive hard to enter through the narrow Door for many will try but will not be able.

Now is mercy time, repent or you will perish. I am holy and I do not change. You must change, be holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you with lies. Seek the truth for yourselves from Me. I will not fail you, you can trust Me.

I discipline and reprove each one of My children out of love so that they can be holy, pure, unblemished, pleasing to Me. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven because many despise My discipline when I want to reprove them. I force no one but each one will bear the consequences if they refuse to be disciplined and corrected. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I am the righteous Judge, who will judge each one fairly for their own deeds, good or evil. I know every heart and all motives. That is why I call the world to repent, now is mercy time, do not wait. You never know when it might be your time, will you be ready? Will I allow you entrance into Heaven or refuse you? Make sure now, while you have the time and opportunity, do not wait, tomorrow is not promised. Many more will die without Me if they do not repent now. Repent! Now is mercy time and it is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget