Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Seek Me – April 10, 2013


My children, you are in perilous times and you must seek Me more and more and above everything. Nothing else is more important than Me, our relationship and nobody else can work on your relationship with Me for you. You must seek Me and get to know Me more and better every day.

Many only know about Me and they are satisfied with it. I am not real and alive to them. Now is the time to seek Me diligently, to get to know Me for real. I am alive. It is My will and My desire that everyone will seek Me until they find Me. I am not far away. I am where you are. I am in you. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. Do not be satisfied with only knowing about Me. Be serious and seek Me now, do not wait or hesitate, because there will come a time when I will not be found, then it will be too late. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. I force no one, you must be determined to seek Me until I am real and alive to you.

Those who know Me, seek Me even more, do not stop seeking. There is much more that you do not know. Do not think that you know everything, not everything has been revealed yet. There are always new and hidden things. I know the plans and secrets of the enemy also. I reveal mysteries. I know the end from the beginning and that is why I can reveal these things beforehand. My children will never be in darkness, if they stay with Me. I am the light of the world. Stay with Me and seek Me every day.

2 comments:

  1. AMEN LORD JESUS MY GRATEFUL THANKS TO YOU FOR BEING HERE ALWAYS WITH ME I LOVE YOU JESUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! May Jesus bless you and keep you safe in this time.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget