Saturday, April 13, 2013

Stay faithful – April 14, 2013



My children, you must stay faithful to Me until the end. You cannot afford to stray from Me and become unfaithful in these last days. You never know when it might be your last day. You must always be ready, pleasing to Me, doing My will in My everlasting Kingdom. There are many dying without Me every day. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

I was your example of faithfulness until the end, you must also be an example to others by staying faithful to Me all the time no matter your circumstances, or what you have to go through. I am with you always and will never leave you nor forsake you but you must stay faithful to Me.

Many are unfaithful to Me. They do not know Me for who I truly am and for what I am able to do. I am to be feared and revered. I am King, Lord and Master. I am the righteous Judge and the only One who is able to throw into hell. That is why you must stay faithful to Me until the end. If you withdraw from Me and look back, you will not be pleasing to Me and will not enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you and take your crown. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. You must be like Me, holy, because without holiness no one will enter into Heaven, only the pure in heart will see Me. Ask Me, and I will reveal the truth to you. Am I pleased with you? Are you still faithful and obedient to Me? Or have you also become unfaithful and disobedient to Me? Now is the time to repent and to be faithful and obedient to Me even unto death. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom. Great will your reward be in Heaven. Do not love your own life more than Me, then you are not worthy of Me. Stay faithful to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget