Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Surrender all to Me – April 03, 2013



My children, you are in the last days, you must be willing to surrender all to Me and My everlasting Kingdom now. Do not hold anything back, surrender all to Me now. Trust Me and let Me be in full control and experience how I work all things out for good at My time, as I want. I know best. I do not fail and My promises stand forever. I do not change. I am always faithful to My promises. Be willing to freely surrender all to Me now. Hold nothing back, but surrender it all to Me. You know what you must still surrender to Me, surrender all and you will be in My peace which surpasses all human understanding. Trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Without Me you can do nothing. Keep your focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom, seek to do My will and I will work everything out for good according to My plan and purpose. I will add all the other things unto you, but you must first surrender all to Me. I know your heart’s desires and will not fail you. Trust Me, do not wait, surrender all to Me, and be in My peace. I am able to do the impossible. Nothing is too hard for Me to do, but you must first surrender all to Me. Let Me have My way, My will be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget